TERMS AND CONDITIONS
For the purposes of these terms & conditions “we” relates to One Up Consultancy Ltd. “You” relates to you, the customer and engager of the website.
What this agreement covers
This agreement covers:
1. a) the use of our oneupconsultancy.co.uk website, and
2. b) communications with oneupconsultancy.co.uk
oneupconsultancy.co.uk is the website that handles any claims management activities.
We may use your information:
● To assist with your enquiry
● To provide our services to you
● To assist with employee training and monitoring which may include call monitoring,
emails or text messages that you may send to us, or we may send to you;
● To maintain and or monitor our IT and communication systems;
● To review your use of our services for marketing purposes, including, but not limited
to, the pages of our site you review and browsing history
Please feel free to get in touch to find out more information and to review the terms and
conditions of a Consultation Agreement which you will be required to review and sign before
we complete any work for you.