Do You Need “Another You” In Your Business?
How many problems are there in your business that you are failing to address properly, if indeed at all?
Let me give you a few examples of what I am referring to:
- Poor financial control – receipts, record keeping, profit monitoring, etc…
- Little or no legal compliance – H&S, HR, GDPR, etc…
- Overdue payments from customers.
- Overdue payments to creditors.
- Cash flow problems.
- No supplier reviews to get the best deals on utilities, insurance, finance, raw materials, etc…
- Poor branding and an outdated, clunky website, with little to no social media activity.
- Inefficient business operations, with double handling of information leading to mistakes, poor service, and overworked and stressed staff.
What are you doing to fix these problems?
If you recognise any of the example problems above, or anything similar in your business, and you’re not doing anything to address them, then you really need to think about getting some outside help.
In my previous business, I faced some of these challenges and my excuse was that I never had the time to put things right. I remember thinking just how much easier it would have been if there had been another “Me” in the business; someone able to tackle these problems with the same business owner mindset and allow me to focus all my time and attention on what really mattered.
At One Up Consultancy, I aim to be the other “You” in your business and help you work through all those issues you never get time to address. As an experienced director, I can truly empathise with business owners in such situations and will work to resolve your problems as if it was you doing it yourself.
The benefits of using One Up Consultancy in such a capacity will invariably outweigh the cost.
Improvements across all areas of the business will lead to increased savings, increased profitability, and ultimately more money in your account.
So start now. Go One Up In Your Business Today and let me be the other “You” in your business.